Chinook Energy has a robust pipeline of projects under development offering investors a wide range of opportunities to invest in projects worldwide.
The opportunity to invest in Chinook' technology is very attractive due to the strong commercial viability of our plants. This is due to the following factors:-
Strong project economics
There are many factors that favour the economics of Chinook plants.
- Uniquely Chinook technology does not require any form of pre-treatment of waste which vastly reduces both CAPEX required & operating costs of these pre-treatment equipment
- Chinook process optimises metal recovery, allowing extraction of more recyclable value (highest possible value) from residual waste
- Through a highly optimized process, that has highest carbon conversion efficiency, highest possible power generation efficiency is achieved, resulting highest MWe/tone in the industry
- Due to various innovations and process improvement, Chinook plant has the lowest equipment costs per MW produced in the market.
- Chinook RODECS® technology designed to process extremely heterogeneous feedstock hence the tremendous economic value of mixing and matching various waste to maximize plant revenue
- Due to high carbon conversion efficiency, and low-temp controlled process, Chinook process produces no "char", or "vitrified slag" hence minimum post-processing residue that goes to landfill.
- Chinook Combined-cycle process designed to generate a fixed value CV-controlled syngas optimized for high efficiency gas engines/gas turbines.
Numerous income sources
A Chinook plant is able to generate income from multiple different sources - power sales, renewable incentives, gate fees and sale of high quality recycled metals, which allows us to achieve attractive returns for investors.
Experienced delivery team
With over 14 years of experience in operation and construction, Chinook's delivery team offers strong engineering, procurement and construction capabilities built on a successful track-record of worldwide deployment of our technology.
Partnerships and responsibility
Chinook engages openly and transparently with a wide range of partners across the public and private sectors to deliver commercially viable projects. Typical partners would include governments, local authorities, waste management companies, entrepreneurs and developers.
For additional information on investment opportunities with us please