Chief Operating Officer Chinook US-Operation
Harry W. Zike is Group Chief Operating Officer for the US operation. Harry has more than 30 years of international finance and business experience, including serving as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of both public and private growth companies in the energy industry. His experience includes: 13 years in the audit and M&A practice of Price Waterhouse; 19 years with Siemens as the Americas Region CFO of their Energy and Automotive Electronics Divisions, ~ 2 years as Executive Vice President & CFO of a NASDAQ traded alternative energy company and ~ 2 years as a CFO and Board Member of a UK publically traded cleantech energy company. Harry also served on the Boards of Directors of:
• Babcock Power, Inc.: An energy & environmental services company
• White Oak Semiconductor, Inc.: A Siemens semiconductor joint venture with Motorola
• Ovonyx, Inc.: A high-tech phase change memory company
• Siemens entities: Based in the USA, Germany, Mexico and Brazil, and
• Financial Executives International: A non-profit association and research foundation
Harry graduated cum laude from the University of Scranton in Pennsylvania with a BS degree in Accounting. He is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Management Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional and a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt. He is fluent in English and German and conversational in Spanish. He has lived on two continents and worked in four and also lived in five states in the USA.